Illumination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illumination is an Ikariam alliance based on activity and the collection of knowledge.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MARS of WAR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mars

Mars

MARS of WAR Empty
PostSubject: MARS of WAR   MARS of WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:33 am

I'm just going to post my circular message from earlier. It's easier that way.

Hey guys.

My name is Tom, AKA Mars. I'm from California, GMT -8, so I log on usually around 16:00 server time to check in and then I'll be online for longer periods of time around 02:00-9/10ish.

I guess I can say I'm relatively experience in this game. I play the .org servers. I've played Beta for almost 3 years now. Beta is probably the most wartorn server over there so I've only been able to work my account up to 1.6kk points. I also play the worlds Pi and Rho on the .org network. I'm ranked around 200th in Pi with a TS of around 370k and I'm around 300 in Rho with a TS of 5k (Rho started around the same time as this server, I stumbled upon this server last week, so I'm a bit behind).

I want teamwork in an alliance. We probably won't have to do much militaristic action out here (early on that is), but we should all be donating, heavily, to mills/mines.

I don't really have any 'special' skills. I've been a Leader/diplomat in other servers, but as for photoshop or html... I'm a bit of an amateur.

-MARS-
Back to top Go down
Antriva

MARS of WAR Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   MARS of WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:47 am

Hello mars Very Happy thanks for using the forums .
Back to top Go down

MARS of WAR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illumination :: Diplomacy :: Player Introductions-
Jump to: