Illumination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illumination is an Ikariam alliance based on activity and the collection of knowledge.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Antriva is Here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antriva

Antriva is Here Empty
PostSubject: Antriva is Here   Antriva is Here Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Hello I'm Antriva Smile
I started playing back in Gamma and was in POG. I just came back about 4 months ago and now I am on MY, Ny, and Xi.
I tend to be in the middle. I have a decent military, decent economics, and decent research. But I think this time I'll be focusing on having a strong military and helping this alliance grow to the best of my ability
I started on marble Smile and I have one wine
My marble is at 92:93 and my wine is at 92:95
I am your leader. But by no means does that mean I won't listen to anything you say. Respect me and I will respect you back. We are going for the #1 spot. Together we can make that happen. Oh and I don't sleep very much so I'm "online" about 16 hours a day... not always there but online.
Back to top Go down
Mars

Mars

Antriva is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antriva is Here   Antriva is Here Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:34 am

bounce
Back to top Go down

Antriva is Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illumination :: Diplomacy :: Player Introductions-
Jump to: