Illumination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illumination is an Ikariam alliance based on activity and the collection of knowledge.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ABO ABO ABO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ABO

ABO ABO ABO Empty
PostSubject: ABO ABO ABO   ABO ABO ABO Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:44 am

Hello everyone!

My name is Ali... IGN ABO

I have played this game few years ago on server My, and that was before the big patch that changed the battle system, i quit because of it + because i was bored. I had lot of fun playing this game, was in one of the best alliances (vvVvv) had wars with many other alliances, won some and lost others. Embarassed

I used to play as a pillager more, but since i know almost nothing about the new battle system i will be just building for a while before i start building the big army.

I appreciate any help about the battle system like, wat kind of troops r better than others and how the wall works now and wat kind of combination is better.

I am online alot (at home + work).

Main town 78:78 Marble (and i like it!).

Hope u all have fun playing and help each other, because this game is boring if u play it alone. GOODLUCK!
Back to top Go down
Torcher0
Admin

ABO ABO ABO Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABO ABO ABO   ABO ABO ABO Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:36 am

Welcome! and thanks for using the Forum!
I'm not familiar with the exact changes to the battle system but you can attack the barbarians on your capital island without breaking your protection or pissing off other players. The loot isn't bad either.
Back to top Go down
https://illuminationikariam.forumotion.com

ABO ABO ABO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illumination :: Diplomacy :: Player Introductions-
Jump to: