Illumination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illumination is an Ikariam alliance based on activity and the collection of knowledge.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Victorus checking in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victorus

Victorus checking in Empty
PostSubject: Victorus checking in   Victorus checking in Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:31 pm

I recently started playing Ikariam its been a couple of years I guess since I played last, as lots of things have changed.

I would guess my play style would be a mix of research and militaristic... how ever my recent attempts at being militaristic showed me just how much things had changed lol.

My towns are at
42:47 ~ Dallas
38:45 ~ Fort Worth
39:47 ~ Arlington
40:44 ~ Crystal Palace

I am in Texas and CST I play all kinds of weird hours as I work from home

And lastly nice to meet all of you
Back to top Go down
Torcher0
Admin

Victorus checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorus checking in   Victorus checking in Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Thanks for posting on the Forum, Its great to have you.
I've upgraded your permissions now that you have posted an intro, you should now have full access to the forums.
I also noticed you were getting attack by people on your marble island city? If you could provide additional details I'd be willing to assist in anyway possible.
Back to top Go down
https://illuminationikariam.forumotion.com

Victorus checking in
Page 1 of 1