Illumination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illumination is an Ikariam alliance based on activity and the collection of knowledge.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ajwf (and more random letters)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ajwf

Ajwf (and more random letters) Empty
PostSubject: Ajwf (and more random letters)   Ajwf (and more random letters) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Okay, it's me, God (aka ajwf). Seriously, that is a temporary name.
Anyways, I was an Alpha.org player back in the first years of this game, navy emphasis... Unfortunately, since then a lot has changed, some for the worst. I now play on Ny (currently called Death, was part of the Four Riders of the Apocalypse, we were ticking off some Serbian alliance). Generally, I do go by aj.

I am a military expert, mainly ground based, and seeing where I migrated to, I will remain ground based. 78:81 was my first, and I share the island with the Lunch Lady. (seriously, I do). I proceeded to colonize on 77:80, where I have been granted a second forger.
My military is an offense only military, as I do not carry capacity militaries for defense, and I hate defensive battles in this game. I can go in with small militaries and trash larger ones perfectly well (although Ikariam is determined to screw up the waves). This gives me space to take advantage of a small strike nave, generally 60 ships once I get to my holding point of 100k. I rarely care to go over that number.

What else, what else? I did forget to mention that I have some experience in web design, and THEND uses the same web provider as this one. Decent site, but if I ever figure out what site Spork is using, I'm stealing that site. Got invited to a chat and was stupid enough not to save the URL. Gave a voice recognition when someone posted something in the chat box.

LAstly, I may start a trivia question thing. I did send one around the alliance because forums rarely stay active for super long. Well, this is all we need to know right now... I got some pillaging to start. My goal is to be in the top 100 OS in this server. I am in top 250 Ny and top 100 OS in Ny.
Back to top Go down
Torcher0
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ajwf (and more random letters)   Ajwf (and more random letters) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Very impressive, Thanks for getting on the forums though, I check them everyday as does Antriva and one of our allies Superkb10.
Back to top Go down
https://illuminationikariam.forumotion.com
ajwf

PostSubject: Re: Ajwf (and more random letters)   Ajwf (and more random letters) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Currently, I have made 3 direct enemies who have tried and retaliated with 8 seperate combat reports and 4 naval fights. Finally lost my naval fight (only had 2 ships) and they knocked my army down with 160 v 50, and I ended the fight with a 47:50 troop ratio anyways. I do hate defense. Too even when I try to defend. Not fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ajwf (and more random letters)   Ajwf (and more random letters) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ajwf (and more random letters)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illumination :: Diplomacy :: Player Introductions-
Jump to: